Special Name Reservation for New Company
A special name reservation is applicable where the new Company name that is to be registered is very similar to an existing Company name.
For instance, assuming you were the owner of an existing registered Company with the name of “FiveStar South Africa” and you would like the new Companies name to be “FiveStar Gauteng”
In this instance a Manual name reservation would have to be done.
Applying for a normal new company with this name would not be permitted by CIPC.
For us to get you Company set up we require the following from you:
- Certified copies of the Directors ID's (Identity Document) of both the old and new Company;
- The postal and physical address of both the old and new Company;
- The cell phone number and email address both the old and new Company;
- The postal and physical address of the registered offices of the old and new Company;
- Proposed name of the New Company